AOTRAUMA.ORG Центр Илизарова  

Ортопедия и травматология Общие вопросы/General questions Help Информационные технологии в медицине
 вверх
 отправить
 поиск
 админ
 главная
 Предыдущее

Re: протез или синтез?
Alexander Chelnokov 20 Декабрь 2012, 21:57

Пошли на операцию, будучи готовыми как к фиксации, так и к протезированию. Головка с краев была неполная, но для двух винтов места хватило. Сделали что-то вроде гемиартропластики собственной головкой. Бугорки фиксировали, как при эндопротезировании.
Снимки вот.
  • Сообщения о Ортопедия и травматология
  • Также Alexander Chelnokov
  • Связаться с автором
  • Ответить

Dr.Vishwanath Iyer 22 Декабрь 2012, 21:32
    Dear Alex,
    The nail looks a little proud. Will it not come in the way of mobilisation of the shoulder? What is your postop protocol in this case?
    Regards
    V M Iyer

[ Ответить ]

Jose M Palomo 22 Декабрь 2012, 22:10
    Dear Alex,

Well, it’s very easy critizicing others’ work sitting in front one’s computer at his home study. And I do assume it was a difficult procedure.

But if I should act as the devil’s advocate, I suppose, actually hope, the head was not totally avascular, there is some graft added, there might be either some faint impingement of the most proximal screw against the acromion or even the nail is a little proud cranial the bone ( or even the cartilage ? ). Maybe the end could be an avascular necrosis and it might be well tolerated ! Lots of bad possible outcomes and some possitive one.

In any case, you have procured yourself with the best of all possible morphologies should revision to a hemiarthroplasry is ever deemed to be done.

I wish you and your patient lots of good luck.

Jose M Palomo
    Castello General Hospital
    Spain
    [ Ответить ]

• Re: протез или синтез?
      Отправитель: Maxim Agalakov 25 Декабрь 2012, 22:09
      > I suppose, actually hope, the head was not totally avascular

-Merry Christmas!

[ Ответить ]

( Ответить )