AOTRAUMA.ORG Центр Илизарова  

Ортопедия и травматология Общие вопросы/General questions Help Информационные технологии в медицине
 вверх
 отправить
 поиск
 админ
 главная

Как классифицировать-2?
Ортопедия и травматология Отправлено Alexander Chelnokov 16 Июль 2005, 18:21
В продожение предшествующего обсуждения. В ущерб академизму для уменьшения объема кладу только одну проекцию, суть проблемы из нее ясна.
У больного 51 года в результате автоаварии 2 нед. назад перелом шейки бедра (как обычно в таких случаях, вертикальный) и открытый (прокол изнутри, ушитая по месту первичного поступления рана 2 см) многооскольчатый перелом диафиза этого же бедра. Видимо, тоже такой перелом надо кодировать как два отдельных, с плюсом, по совету проф. Лазарева?
Как лучше оперировать? От доступных вариантов глаза разбегаются - антеградный диафизарный гвоздь плюс винты в шейку бедра мимо гвоздя, реконструкционный с винтами в шейку сквозь гвоздь, гамма или проксимальный гвоздь аналогично, винты в шейку плюс гвоздь через колено; пластины и аппараты тоже доступны. На чем бы Вы остановиливыбор и почему?
Recently I posted an image of ipsilateral trochanteric and spiral shaft fractures, with request to pick a most appropriate code for the injury using AO/OTA fracture classification. I receive a couple of replies from Russian ortho list with advice to code fractures separately maybe adding '+' sign. Is this approach common? Or there is another opinion about proper coding?Now same question is about ipsilateral neck and shaft fractures. A male 51 years old referred to our unit 2 weeks after a car accident with the injury. What is correct OTA/AO code for this?The shaft part was open - a puncture wound, no signs of infection. Also the patient has a right forearm fracture - both shafts, and left clavicula.There is a lot of treatment options available for the femur - antegrade shaft nail and neck screws "miss a nail", reconstruction, gamma or proximal nails, a retrograde nail and screws to the neck; plates and external fixators are also available. What and why would be best choice?

<  |  >

• Сообщения о Ортопедия и травматология
  • Также Alexander Chelnokov
  • Связаться с автором
  • Ответить

Re: Как классифицировать-2?
    Timothy Bray,MD 17 Июль 2005, 10:29
    The surgical principals are simple, the neck needs to be reduced and fixed anatomically, the shaft is secondary. I have recently been using a three hole DHS, with a secondary 6.5 mm lag screw proximally and a retrograde nail construct for the shaft. All the answers are correct, just find the technique and product combination that will feel most comfortable in your hands. Bray
    [ Ответить ]

Re: Как классифицировать-2?
    Myles Clough 17 Июль 2005, 12:00
    My preference would be antegrade Reconstruction Nail (Russell-Taylor) with the double screws for fixation of the neck fracture. You could add further cannulated screws missing the nail if you felt it necessary. The main advantage is a single operation with limited exposure.
    (Canadian
    information)

If you don't have access to Russell Taylor I have also used and liked
    the Zimmer product

Myles Clough
    Orthopaedic Surgeon, Kamloops, BC, Canada
    Clinical Instructor, University of British Columbia
    [ Ответить ]

( Ответить )