AOTRAUMA.ORG Центр Илизарова  

Ортопедия и травматология Общие вопросы/General questions Help Информационные технологии в медицине
 вверх
 отправить
 поиск
 админ
 главная
 Предыдущее

Re: Вальгусная деформация локтевого сустава, 11 л.
eidelman mark 16 Апрель 2011, 15:42
Non union of lateral condyle.Bone graft +refreshening of non union +fixation by 2 screws.Ne nado nikakih variziruuchih osteotomiy!
8 weeks cast.
  • Сообщения о Ортопедия и травматология
  • Также eidelman mark
  • Связаться с автором
  • Ответить

Re: Вальгусная деформация локтевого сустава, 11 л.
    Evgueny 19 Апрель 2011, 17:19
    Hello Mark,

8 weeks cast immobilization - isn't it too long?
    I observe the problem with elbow mobilization among the kids with the humerus supracondular fractures even after 4 weeks in the cast.
    Will appreciate your comments. maybe your physio exchange the plasters in flexion/ extension position to prevent the elbow stiffness?

Kind Regards,
    Evgueny
    [ Ответить ]

• Re: Вальгусная деформация локтевого сустава, 11 л.
      Отправитель: eidelman mark 22 Апрель 2011, 19:03
      Hi,
      Never
      saw stiffness(on the long term) after suprac fx in kids (I did more than 200).
      In this specific case I believe that union will be achieved only after 6-8 weeks of immobilization.Standard protocol for suprac fx in children is 3 weeks immobilization , but for lateral condyle at least 4 weeks, in case of nonunion prolonged immobilization should be applied. I had 2 similar cases that were succesfully treated with fixation in situ and 8 weeks immobilization.You will not damage capsule by this technique , therefore HTO and stiffness are less likely to appear.

[ Ответить ]

( Ответить )